- The Weather Outside Is: Kind of cloudy but sunny. It's nice weather too.
- Wondering: Whether or not I can go to the store tonight.
- Wishing: That I felt okay and that someone [*coughJDcough*] could be here with me to make me feel better.
- Munching On: Nothing... I'm not hungry.
- Slurping Down: Nothing... my throat hurts. I should go get some orange juice.
- My Silly Hair Is: In a bun.
- Looking Stylish In: Pretty pink shirt and khaki capris.
- Downloading: "Timberwolves At New Jersey" by Taking Back Sunday.
- Seeing: Windows Media player and Microsoft Word.
- Chatting To: Nobody
Back to school. It's exactly the same which is kind of comforting. Sharee and I still complain about X-Country, Steve is still annoying, Pete and I still get mad at one another, and we still talk about our lives in English. It's all good once again.
Today was good. I got all of my homework done last night. I kind of slacked last sememster so this sememster I'm doing double time. My goal is all A's. I think I can do it. I saw JD this morning. I caught his eyes when he was looking at me before second period. He was looking at me yesteday when I was talking to Blaine and Tasha. It's nice. Matt is doing the same thing though too. I want him to stop because he's not cool. But, that's okay.
I wish I was born in October. It's such a perfect month. The weather is beautiful, everything is good. It's perfect.
Well, I think I'm going to write. More tommorow...
1. What are you anticipating at the current moment? Hmm… the meet tomorrow.
2. Ever painted big red daisies on a rubber ball? Nope. Just like I’ve never sky dived or been around the world.
3. Have you heard of the Veggie Tales? Uh huh. Connor and Carissa like them.
4. If yes, what do you think of them? They’re okay.
5. Are your lips chapped? Kinda.
6. What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Rocky Road or Chocolate Chip or Cookie Dough.
7. Have you ever eaten bubbles? Haha… no.
Do you like....
8. Madonna? She’s all right.
9. The Offspring? Yep.
10. NOthingface? Huh?
11. Backstreet Boys? Sheesh. No.
12. Ani Difranco? I haven’t really listened to her.
13. Nelly? Only “Hot in Herre” because it’s my and Lynne’s song.
14. Ja Rule? Nah.
15. Bette Midler? Not really.
16. Soggy Bottom Boys? Haha… like everyone I like “Man of Constant Sorrow”.
17. Lil Kim? No times 11. She’s a little bit gross.
18. Norma Butler? Your mom.
19. Matchbox 20? They’re pretty good.
20. What is your favorite song? Hmm… “Letters to You” by Finch or “October Nights” by Yellowcard or “Lover Undercover” by the KGB or “Cry” by Mandy Moore. Those songs never get old.
21. What is your favorite band? Finch or Rufio. I’m really liking Switchfoot lately too.
22. Who is your favorite singer? Mandy Moore. Shush.
23. Gavin or Kurt? Hmmm… Gavin.
24. Christina or Britney? Britney.
25. Britney or Mandy? Mandy.
26. Mandy or Christina? Mandy.
27. Gwen or Ani? Gwen Stefani. Get me some Gwen… nevermind. LOL. Gotta love Sarah and the KGB.
28. LeAnn or Celine? Neither.
29. Nelly or Sir Mix-a-Lot? Nelly.
30. Do you like cheese? Only some.
31. Do you like ham? Yeah.
32. Do you like eggs? Not really. They make me sick usually.
33. Do you like green eggs and ham? Haha… sure, why not?
34. Ever eaten a strawberry milkshake with pickles? Nope.
35. What's your favorite milkshake? Vanilla or Strawberry.
36. Milkshake or yogurt? Milkshake hands down unless it’s that nifty drinkable yogurt.
37. Baked potato or French fries? Baked Potato with ranch dressing or McDonalds fries.
38. Steak or hamburger? Either.
39. Sonic or Dairy Queen? Either. Sonic has good slushies to drink before homecoming.
40. Steak and Shake or Chik Fil A? Neither.
41. Chineses or Mexican? Usually Asian. Mexican is good though.
42. Italian or American? Italian.
43. Ever eaten Canadian Bacon? Yeah.
44. Ever wondered if it was REALLY Canadian bacon? Haha… yeah.
45. What's your favorite outfit? The outfit I got for Sadies. Cream hippy top, white undershirt, Roots jeans, pretty necklace and earrings.
46. Favorite store? American Eagle, Abercrombie, or the Buckle.
47. Favorite pair of jeans? My Silver brand ones or the Roots one because their one of a kind here.
48. Favorite shirt? My Ataris one or Roxy tank.
49. Favorite item of clothing? My Silver brand jeans.
SOME OTHER STUFF
50. Favorite book? “Peter and Wendy”, “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, “Of Mice and Men”, “The Outsiders” and “The Giving Tree”.
51. Favorite movie? Peter Pan, Hook, A Walk To Remember, O, The Virgin Suicides, October Sky, Life as a House, and Remember the Titans.
52. Favorite actor? Jake Gyllenhaal or Hayden Christensen.
53. Favorite actress? Julia Stiles.
54. If you were stranded on a desert island who would you take out of: a.Brad Pitt b. Heath Ledger c. Freddie Prinze, Jr d. Tony Hawk? Argh, Tony, Freddie, and Brad are all married. Sheesh. Most likely Freddie because he’s awesome or Tony because he’s cool.
55. Have you ever dreamed about a plane? No.
56. When was the last time you were sick? I’m sick right now by golly.
57. What CD is in your CD player right now? My Autumn 2002 Mix.
58. What's your name? Leah Kristin.
59. When is your birthday? March 30th.
60. Did you have a good weekend? Yes indeed.
61. Where are you right now? My room.
62. When was the last time you ate? About two hours ago or so…
63. When was the last time you drank something? 10 minutes ago…
64. What's your favorite number? 3 or 87