- The Weather Outside Is: Sunny and cool. Very nice.
- Wondering: Who will be at the game and will be a car wash ticket from me tonight? Hint, hint all you DVHS people.
- Wishing: My mouth didn't hurt like no other mother and PSAT's were next weekend.
- Munching On: Nothing
- Slurping Down: Just finished a glass of Coke. Yum.
- My Silly Hair Is: Down and waiting to be curled.
- Looking Stylish In: White mens undershirt and my favorite jeans which of course are way huge.
- Downloading: Nothing.
- Seeing: Windows Media player and Susie's [materialgrl82] journal
- Chatting To: Nobody
Ouch. My mouth is in so much pain. It's not even funny. I had to wake up at 6:15 this morning to be at the dentist at 7:00 to get a couple cavitities filled [thanks to my teeth having "deep groves"] and get sealents put on. I was numb until about 12:30. Ewww. And I drooled a lot just like Gregg said I was going to. Bouvier.
So anyways. I made a new temporary layout yesterday. I'm currently in the process of finding a new background image but I like this whole Pretty Pink and Mandy Moore thing going on. I think she's fantastic. So who knows. Maybe I'll keep this one up for awhile and put something else up later.
Oh... I get to sell car wash tickets at the football game tonight. I'm going to harrass all my JV buddies into buying one. LOL. I'm good at that and Pete will do anything I say. Not really because we hate each other. Just kidding. He's my Ant Boy so I have to love him. So tonight I'll be looking sexy in my Cross Country shirt. Booya.
Our new TV is the sex. It's awesome. It's like frightfully huge. I'm afraid to touch it because I think it's going to gobble up my brain or something. Muahaha...
Well... I'm going to go curl my hair and put it up even though I'm just going to shower it out before the game. I know I'm weird. More later...
1. Describe the best feeling you've ever had: Exhilaration. A pure rush of energy that starts in your stomach and rushes through your body like lightning.
2. Were you named after anyone: Well, kinda. My middle name [Kristin] is after Mom and my first name [Leah] is from a song my real Dad liked.
3. Do you wish on stars: Yep.
4. Which finger is your favorite: My left index finger.
5. When did you last cry: Yesterday night with Mom and Dad.
6. Do you like your handwriting: Most of the time. Unless it’s the handwriting I use when I’m taking notes in World History because I’m forced to hurry [Grr…]
7. What is your favorite lunch meat: Ham.
8. Any bad habits: Procrastination, forgetfulness, and not calling people back.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD: Dream Street but I gave it to Kate.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you and why or why not? Most likely. I mean I’m pretty much friends with everyone and I think I’m nice enough.
11. Are you a daredevil: Oh yeah. I love adventure.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yeah. I had too or someone could have gotten hurt.
13. Do looks matter?: I could say that they don’t and that it’s all about personality but that be kind of a lie. I mean personality is the most important part to me but a person’s appearance is the first thing you see of them so it ultimately is the key factor in your first impression of them.
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid and what word was it: LOL. Yes I’ve done that many times. I can’t remember an exact scenario now but I’m sure there has been many.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow: Sure. Where exactly the end of the rainbow is I don’t know but the gold is there.
16. Do fish have feelings: They most certainly do. I mean hello, you know how fish commit suicide and jump out of their fishbowls sometimes? Well, they can’t do that just for kicks, there has to be emotion behind it.
17. Are you trendy: Hmm… I guess to a certain degree. I prefer the classics though.
18. How do you release anger: Run and sometimes cry.
19. Where is your second home: Obvious answer- My Dad’s house. LOL. Otherwise it would my Dad’s parents house, hold up, that’s my Dad’s house now, so I would have to say… Hmm… maybe the Alexander’s house.
20. Do you trust others easily: Nah. I usually like everyone I meet but it takes awhile before you really earn my trust.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child: Snuggles.
22. What subject is useless: Drivers Ed. I know everything in that class.
23. Do you like sappy love songs: Eh, sappy punk/emo love songs and Mandy Moore but her loves songs aren’t exactly “sappy”.
24. Have you ever been on radio or television: Yep.
25. Do you have a journal: Yep. This here thing and I occasionally write in a real journal.
26. Do you use sarcasm a lot: Sometimes. I use humor more then sarcasm.
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit: Muhahaha… yes. It was fun.
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Personality- humorous, outgoing, intelligent, caring, honest. Physically- tall, athletic, deep eyes, nice smile, cute hair, nice arms are an added bonus.
29. What are your nicknames: Le, Lele, Lela, Lelo, LeaHrooski, Lebob, Monica, The Beave, and so many, many more.
30. Would you bungee jump: Yes time 12. Even if Gregg says I’ll kill myself doing it. Psh.
31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: Yep. I untie my running shoes and stuff.
32. What are you worried about right now: Eh, nothing really. I talked to Mom and Dad last night so I’m cool.
33. Do you ever wear overalls: Maybe. If I had some.
34. Do you think that you are strong: Yes in the emotional and physical senses. After all the crap I’ve been through in 15 years being emotionally strong is a given. I’d also consider myself to be pretty physically strong. I spend a good deal of time working on my body so I should be pretty tough for a girl.
35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor: Rocky Road or Cookie Dough. Yum.
36. What's your favorite color: Crimson.
37. What is your least favorite thing in the world? Hate
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have: I don’t really know. They’re growing in a the moment.
39. Are you in love with anyone: Nah.
40. How many people have a crush on you right now: Hahaha… two I do believe. One I really don’t like because he’s pretty darn mean and the other is okay.
41. Who do you miss most right now: My family and friends. I love you all.
42. What are your fears?: Not being loved.