- The Weather Outside Is: Dark and slightly overcast.
- Wondering: What Susie and I's story will be like...
- Wishing: That I could go to the party tonight.
- Munching On: Lemonade popsicle
- Slurping Down: Water
- My Silly Hair Is: Flippy Bun thingy.
- Looking Stylish In: Thunder This shirt, khaki shorts.
- Downloading: Nothing.
- Seeing: Windows Media player and IM's.
- Chatting To: Susie and Gregg
Blah. Actually today wasn't as boring as I planned. Though, it was still boring.
Basically I sat around here, went to Safeway, made cake and cassorle, talked to Susie [materialgrl82] and Gregg and then went to the meet. The meet was actually fun. I hung out with Megan, Jeff, Brian, Evan and some other random guys and we gave water to the runners. It was pretty cool. I also talked to Sharee and she's going to come over to make Sopillas on Halloween so were going to have lives together that night. LOL.
Ooo... Susie and I have started our story. It's going to kick major pigs. I swear. It's pretty dang cool. I love the names of the character we've picked out and the storyline. It's going to be one of the better ones I've written I think.
I took a couple tests today....
What Sign of Affection Are You?
which eye are you?
I'm in love??? LOL!
Well yeah.... I'm going to go. More tomorrow.